Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm addicted...

I'm officially addicted to coffee.  Now I've known this small fact for awhile, but this will be my first time admitting out loud (or on the computer,whatever) that I am a coffee addict.  I love the flavor of a sweet cup of coffee, the caffeine high afterward and the lovely aroma as it brews.  

I am especially addicted to Starbucks coffee.   Now before all of you jump on me about paying that price of a cup of coffee, this is my one vice.  I've given up pedicures and getting my nails done every other week.  I've given up eating out most days. I CAN NOT give up my Starbucks coffee.  I just can't do it.  My kids and husband think I'm crazy, but I just can't seem to help myself.

The funny thing is that a year ago I hated the thought of coffee.  Since my deployment though I crave it.  I failed miserably at an attempt of a Whole 30 Paleo diet because I couldn't have coffee with cream.  I have a serious issue.  

My two favorite drinks from my favorite place are a Caramel Vanilla Latte with three Splendas and their new Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappucino.  If you haven't tried it yet, don't.  Walk slowly away and do not get sucked in!  Seriously I've gotten up to three a day at one point, no that isn't a typo I did say three.  Drives my hubby crazy.  This drink though is like a small slice of heaven in a cup.  The caramel, the coffee, the awesome whip cream...like I said WALK AWAY!

Now I do not consider myself a coffee snob, but if I have a choice between any other coffee and Starbucks I will definitely go with Starbucks.  I have yet to have a bad cup of coffee from them.  I love the smell of the place, I love the staff and most importantly I love the coffee, just in case you hadn't gotten that part yet.

So now that I've bared my soul about my one true addiction, feel free to share your's.  I'm only kidding, no need to share.  Unless of course you'd like to discuss it over a cup of coffee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment